- GIF: Amare Stoudemire channels his inner Dikembe Mutombo
- Video: Iowa State’s student section flopped for Marcus Smart’s intro
- Top 10 sloppiest NFL drunks
- Video: Omer Asik with the nice dish to Chandler Parsons’ face
- Video: Nuggets G Ty Lawson makes Jodie Meeks hit the deck
- Video: College volleyball player takes a nasty hit to the face
- GIF: UCSB Fan rushes court, gets in Hawaii coach’s face
- Video: Rays manager Joe Maddon parodies Iverson’s practice rant
- REPORT: The Vikings fear Adrian Peterson has brain damage
- Video: From the makers of Flappy Bird…it’s Floppy Bron
- Video: Allen Iverson: “We talkin ’bout…pants?”
- What all 30 NBA teams are giving up for Lent 2014
- Top 10 sports photoshops of Ellen’s Oscars selfie
- NOTSC’s Top 10 Funniest stories of the Week 02/24-03/02
- GIF: Carl Crawford’s Sliding Technique Needs Work
32 NFL Helmets remixed Star Wars style
- Updated: February 3, 2014
As you might be aware of, there’s this movie franchise from a galaxy far, far, away that many people are fans of. As you definitely are aware of, there’s this league called the NFL that basically everyone is a fan of (unless your team plays in Florida, then no one cares.). So what happens if the two were mashed together?
The nerdy guys that think a G spot has something to do with a thousand dollars meet the swagged out jocks to make something that’s pretty cool, whether your the jock, the nerd, or some combination of the two. They actually found a way to make the Jaguars seem interesting (but again, they’re in Florida, so no one cares enough to follow up on it.)
All 32 NFL teams are here with their new name, from the champion Seattle Seahawks to even the Texans.
They’re broken down by a division per page. Clickthrough (by clicking the page numbers at the bottom) and check ‘em out. It should be obvious which team is which if you’re on this website (or if you read the captions). If it’s not, then there’s this magical thing called “google” that may be able to help you out.
All pictures by John Raya at Behance.net
The Coruscant Jedis
This is before Lord Belichick turns to the Dark side.
The Yavin 4 X-Wings
Nice, but A helmet with “wings” on it is going to be awfully distracting to Rex Ryan and his diet.
The Rodia Greedos
Would Ace Ventura still rescue Greedo? Sounds like we’ve created Ace Ventura 3. Get on it Carrey!
The Tattooine Banthas
Would the use of a fictional elephant-type creature offend PETA? If so, get on it immediately. Anything to shut the Redskins “debate” up.