- GIF: Derek Jeter was really really mad…or was he?
- VIDEO: Frank Caliendo reads LeBron’s letter as Morgan Freeman
- Top 10 funniest sports mugshots of all time
- VIDEO: Cubs fans excitedly talk about prospects that don’t exist
- VIDEO: Kid at a Dwyane Wade camp asks Dwyane Wade why he flops
- VIDEO: Seahawks mascot breaks 49er fan’s ankles
- VIDEO: NFL rookies laugh after finding out their Madden 15 ratings
- VINE: WNBA All Star Game alley oop attempt ends with an airball
- GIF: 2 different Lakers attempt to dunk alley oop at the same time
- VIDEO: Lance Stephenson invades 2K Sports’ office party
- VIDEO: LeBron’s return to Cleveland meets Dumb and Dumber
- EXCLUSIVE: Leaked texts between LeBron and Cavs re: Kevin Love
- VIDEO: Drake takes on Blake Griffin in ESPY skit “Drake vs Blake”
- The best of the 2014 #OtherESPYAwards
- VINE: Guy chants “overrated”, Derek Jeter responds with a double
32 NFL logos remixed with corporate logos
- Updated: February 7, 2014
It’s the NFL offseason (yeah we know, we don’t want to admit it either.), so to get us through it, we’re screwing with NFL logos and helmets and seeing what kind of crazy concoctions we can create.
Now we’ve got the NFL logos as the thing hippies hate: Corporations, bro! All 32 NFL teams are here with their new coprorate-designed logo, from the champion Seattle Seahawks to even the Texans. Tons of different corporations are used from GM to Converse to Motorola to even the WWF (probably not the one you’re thinking of.).
They’re broken down by a division per page. Clickthrough (by clicking the page numbers at the bottom) and check ‘em out.
All pictures done by Ryan K. Fishman at logoremix.tumblr.com
Patriots + Pabst Blue Ribbon =
Fitting logo, since the Patriots are notoriously cheap. Except with Tom Brady. And Camera equipment.
Jets + Jet Blue =
The Jets as an airline? If you’re crazy enough to set foot on one of those planes you better pray Mark Sanchez isn’t your pilot.
Dolphins + Motorola =
Appropriate, considering the Dolphins haven’t been cool since flip phones were, in about 2000 or so (Andrew Luck excluded, of course.).
Bills + Buffalo Wild Wings =
This is perfect for the Bills, the Buffalo Wild Wings button would be their best player on defense.