- VINE: Kirk Hinrich takes off the goggles and is ready to scrap
- PIC: Larry Bird is selling Pacers C Roy Hibbert on amazon
- PIC: Mike Woodson’s phone after getting fired by the Knicks
- A look at some rules from the official NBA Rulebook
- GIF: Brendan Smith thinks twice about fighting Zdeno Chara
- GIF: Cody Zeller gets faked out of his jock by James Jones
- Top 10 funniest GIFs and Vines of the 2013-14 NBA season
- VINE: Blake Griffin dumps water on Warriors fan after fouling out
- GIF: Andre Iguodala shows the Clippers his shocked face
- Conspiracy theories for why (team) will win the NBA Draft lottery
- PIC: NBA2K14 cover featuring Heat superstar Joey Crawford
- VIDEO: Rockets G James Harden gets beat repeatedly on defense
- VIDEO: Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville has a gift for the refs
- VIDEO: NBA fights get taken to the ice in NHL ’14
- PICS: The only Eli Manning and Mark Sanchez jerseys worth wearing
32 NFL logos remixed with corporate logos
- Updated: February 7, 2014
It’s the NFL offseason (yeah we know, we don’t want to admit it either.), so to get us through it, we’re screwing with NFL logos and helmets and seeing what kind of crazy concoctions we can create.
Now we’ve got the NFL logos as the thing hippies hate: Corporations, bro! All 32 NFL teams are here with their new coprorate-designed logo, from the champion Seattle Seahawks to even the Texans. Tons of different corporations are used from GM to Converse to Motorola to even the WWF (probably not the one you’re thinking of.).
They’re broken down by a division per page. Clickthrough (by clicking the page numbers at the bottom) and check ‘em out.
All pictures done by Ryan K. Fishman at logoremix.tumblr.com
Patriots + Pabst Blue Ribbon =
Fitting logo, since the Patriots are notoriously cheap. Except with Tom Brady. And Camera equipment.
Jets + Jet Blue =
The Jets as an airline? If you’re crazy enough to set foot on one of those planes you better pray Mark Sanchez isn’t your pilot.
Dolphins + Motorola =
Appropriate, considering the Dolphins haven’t been cool since flip phones were, in about 2000 or so (Andrew Luck excluded, of course.).
Bills + Buffalo Wild Wings =
This is perfect for the Bills, the Buffalo Wild Wings button would be their best player on defense.