- Video: No bench celebrates like the bench at Colby College
- GIF: Man abandons his kid to chase a baseball
- NOTSC’s Top 10 Funniest stories of the Week 03/03-03/09
- Thunder fined for embarrassing the NBA by losing to the Lakers
- GIF: Finnish women’s basketball player lays the smack down
- Video: Kent Bazemore is disappointed by the Lakers
- GIF: Amare Stoudemire channels his inner Dikembe Mutombo
- Video: Iowa State’s student section flopped for Marcus Smart’s intro
- Top 10 sloppiest NFL drunks
- Video: Omer Asik with the nice dish to Chandler Parsons’ face
- Video: Nuggets G Ty Lawson makes Jodie Meeks hit the deck
- Video: College volleyball player takes a nasty hit to the face
- GIF: UCSB Fan rushes court, gets in Hawaii coach’s face
- Video: Rays manager Joe Maddon parodies Iverson’s practice rant
- REPORT: The Vikings fear Adrian Peterson has brain damage
32 NFL logos remixed with corporate logos
- Updated: February 7, 2014
It’s the NFL offseason (yeah we know, we don’t want to admit it either.), so to get us through it, we’re screwing with NFL logos and helmets and seeing what kind of crazy concoctions we can create.
Now we’ve got the NFL logos as the thing hippies hate: Corporations, bro! All 32 NFL teams are here with their new coprorate-designed logo, from the champion Seattle Seahawks to even the Texans. Tons of different corporations are used from GM to Converse to Motorola to even the WWF (probably not the one you’re thinking of.).
They’re broken down by a division per page. Clickthrough (by clicking the page numbers at the bottom) and check ‘em out.
All pictures done by Ryan K. Fishman at logoremix.tumblr.com
Patriots + Pabst Blue Ribbon =
Fitting logo, since the Patriots are notoriously cheap. Except with Tom Brady. And Camera equipment.
Jets + Jet Blue =
The Jets as an airline? If you’re crazy enough to set foot on one of those planes you better pray Mark Sanchez isn’t your pilot.
Dolphins + Motorola =
Appropriate, considering the Dolphins haven’t been cool since flip phones were, in about 2000 or so (Andrew Luck excluded, of course.).
Bills + Buffalo Wild Wings =
This is perfect for the Bills, the Buffalo Wild Wings button would be their best player on defense.