- Top 10 funniest sports screwups from 2014
- Christmas Lists for all 32 NFL teams
- Top 10 funniest Gameday Signs from the 2014 College Football season
- NFL bails out CFP committee, names TCU 2014 NFC South Champions
- Top 10 funniest Odell Beckham Jr. catch memes
- Halloween NFL Logos: all 32 NFL logos if they were scary
- Pothead NFL logos: What if all 32 NFL logos smoked weed?
- Top 10 worst celebrity first pitches of all time
- Top 10 most obnoxious drunks in the NFL
- Star Wars MLB logos: all 30 teams re-mixed with Star Wars
- Top 10 funniest LeBron back to Cleveland memes
- “Game of Thrones” Banners For All 30 MLB Teams
- Which X-Men Character Is Your MLB Team?
- Top 10 funniest Jameis Winston crab leg memes
- What NBA logos would look like if they were Pokemon
32 NFL logos remixed with corporate logos
- Updated: February 7, 2014
It’s the NFL offseason (yeah we know, we don’t want to admit it either.), so to get us through it, we’re screwing with NFL logos and helmets and seeing what kind of crazy concoctions we can create.
Now we’ve got the NFL logos as the thing hippies hate: Corporations, bro! All 32 NFL teams are here with their new coprorate-designed logo, from the champion Seattle Seahawks to even the Texans. Tons of different corporations are used from GM to Converse to Motorola to even the WWF (probably not the one you’re thinking of.).
They’re broken down by a division per page. Clickthrough (by clicking the page numbers at the bottom) and check ‘em out.
All pictures done by Ryan K. Fishman at logoremix.tumblr.com
Patriots + Pabst Blue Ribbon =
Fitting logo, since the Patriots are notoriously cheap. Except with Tom Brady. And Camera equipment.
Jets + Jet Blue =
The Jets as an airline? If you’re crazy enough to set foot on one of those planes you better pray Mark Sanchez isn’t your pilot.
Dolphins + Motorola =
Appropriate, considering the Dolphins haven’t been cool since flip phones were, in about 2000 or so (Andrew Luck excluded, of course.).
Bills + Buffalo Wild Wings =
This is perfect for the Bills, the Buffalo Wild Wings button would be their best player on defense.