- Top 10 funniest #GamedaySigns from Florida State/Oklahoma State
- Pothead NFL logos: What if all 32 NFL logos smoked weed?
- Top 10 worst celebrity first pitches of all time
- Top 10 most obnoxious drunks in the NFL
- Star Wars MLB logos: all 30 teams re-mixed with Star Wars
- Top 10 funniest LeBron back to Cleveland memes
- “Game of Thrones” Banners For All 30 MLB Teams
- Which X-Men Character Is Your MLB Team?
- Top 10 funniest Jameis Winston crab leg memes
- Top 10 funniest GIFs and Vines of the 2013-14 NBA season
- What NBA logos would look like if they were Pokemon
- What all 32 NFL logos would look like if they were fat
- 32 NFL Helmets remixed Star Wars style
- Top 10 funniest LeBron flops as a Heat player
- Top 10 funniest college football GIFs of 2013
32 NFL logos remixed with corporate logos
- Updated: February 7, 2014
Eagles + American Eagle (again, what do you think it is, a clown?) =
They’ve got the perfect mascot already on the roster: Nick Foles, preppy hipster may have dropped out of college guy
Cowboys + Converse =
Appropriate, considering the Cowboys were last cool when Converse was cool. The first time.
Giants + GAP =
The Giants already have a perfect mascot for this: Michael Strahan’s mouth.
Redskins + McDonalds =
See Redskins really means potatoes, aka french fries. Quit complaining about it already, white person with no indian decent whatsoever.