- Top 10 funniest Gameday Signs from Florida State/Clemson
- VIDEO: Orioles’ Adam Jones destroys camera
- Top 10 funniest GIFs and Vines from 2014 NFL Week 1
- Top 10 funniest Antonio Brown kick memes
- Top 10 funniest GameDay Signs from Oregon/Michigan State
- Bald NFL QBs: What today’s NFL QBs would look like going bald
- Top 10 funniest GIFs and Vines from 2014 College Football Week 1
- Top 10 funniest #GamedaySigns from Florida State/Oklahoma State
- Pothead NFL logos: What if all 32 NFL logos smoked weed?
- Top 10 worst celebrity first pitches of all time
- Top 10 most obnoxious drunks in the NFL
- Star Wars MLB logos: all 30 teams re-mixed with Star Wars
- Top 10 funniest LeBron back to Cleveland memes
- “Game of Thrones” Banners For All 30 MLB Teams
- Which X-Men Character Is Your MLB Team?
32 NFL logos remixed with corporate logos
- Updated: February 7, 2014
Eagles + American Eagle (again, what do you think it is, a clown?) =
They’ve got the perfect mascot already on the roster: Nick Foles, preppy hipster may have dropped out of college guy
Cowboys + Converse =
Appropriate, considering the Cowboys were last cool when Converse was cool. The first time.
Giants + GAP =
The Giants already have a perfect mascot for this: Michael Strahan’s mouth.
Redskins + McDonalds =
See Redskins really means potatoes, aka french fries. Quit complaining about it already, white person with no indian decent whatsoever.