- Top 10 funniest sports mugshots of all time
- Top 10 Dumbest MLB Fans from the 1st Half of 2014
- Top 10 funniest LeBron back to Cleveland memes
- “Game of Thrones” Banners For All 30 MLB Teams
- Top 10 funniest Lance Stephenson blowing memes
- Which X-Men Character Is Your MLB Team?
- Top 10 funniest Jameis Winston crab leg memes
- Top 10 funniest GIFs and Vines of the 2013-14 NBA season
- What NBA logos would look like if they were Pokemon
- What all 32 NFL logos would look like if they were fat
- 32 NFL Helmets remixed Star Wars style
- Top 10 funniest LeBron flops as a Heat player
- Top 10 funniest college football GIFs of 2013
- Top 10 funniest #GamedaySigns of the Year
- What 10 current NFL QBs would like if they were going bald
32 NFL logos remixed with corporate logos
- Updated: February 7, 2014
Eagles + American Eagle (again, what do you think it is, a clown?) =
They’ve got the perfect mascot already on the roster: Nick Foles, preppy hipster may have dropped out of college guy
Cowboys + Converse =
Appropriate, considering the Cowboys were last cool when Converse was cool. The first time.
Giants + GAP =
The Giants already have a perfect mascot for this: Michael Strahan’s mouth.
Redskins + McDonalds =
See Redskins really means potatoes, aka french fries. Quit complaining about it already, white person with no indian decent whatsoever.