- VIDEO: Orioles’ Adam Jones destroys camera
- Top 10 funniest GIFs and Vines from 2014 NFL Week 1
- Top 10 funniest Antonio Brown kick memes
- Top 10 funniest GameDay Signs from Oregon/Michigan State
- Bald NFL QBs: What today’s NFL QBs would look like going bald
- Top 10 funniest GIFs and Vines from 2014 College Football Week 1
- Top 10 funniest #GamedaySigns from Florida State/Oklahoma State
- Pothead NFL logos: What if all 32 NFL logos smoked weed?
- Top 10 worst celebrity first pitches of all time
- Top 10 most obnoxious drunks in the NFL
- Star Wars MLB logos: all 30 teams re-mixed with Star Wars
- Top 10 funniest LeBron back to Cleveland memes
- “Game of Thrones” Banners For All 30 MLB Teams
- Which X-Men Character Is Your MLB Team?
- Top 10 funniest Jameis Winston crab leg memes
Top 10 funny twitter reactions to Marques Colston’s “lateral”
- Updated: January 11, 2014
Play by play from the Saints last drive: “The Saints could pull a miracle here, they’ve still got a chance to come back! Drew Brees completes the pass to Marques Colston andddddddddddd it’s gone.”
No one really has an idea what the hell happened. (If you missed it, go here: http://notsportscenter.com/colston/)
Here’s one NOTSC theory:
Did Marques Colston just have a stroke mid-play #NOvsSEA
— 2013 National Champs (@NOTSCWill) January 12, 2014
Someone should probably check on him.
As you might expect there were a wide variety of very funny reactions on twitter, and we found 10 of the funniest and ranked them. Click through (by clicking the page numbers at the bottom) and check ‘em out.
Everyone should stop picking on Marques Colston, he was clearly auditioning to be the new starting QB in Houston, Cleveland, or Jacksonville
— Todd Fuhrman (@ToddFuhrman) January 12, 2014
Don’t forget Minnesota as well.
If we had to guess we’d say Cleveland. He could be coach/QB.