- VINE: Kirk Hinrich takes off the goggles and is ready to scrap
- PIC: Larry Bird is selling Pacers C Roy Hibbert on amazon
- PIC: Mike Woodson’s phone after getting fired by the Knicks
- A look at some rules from the official NBA Rulebook
- GIF: Brendan Smith thinks twice about fighting Zdeno Chara
- GIF: Cody Zeller gets faked out of his jock by James Jones
- Top 10 funniest GIFs and Vines of the 2013-14 NBA season
- VINE: Blake Griffin dumps water on Warriors fan after fouling out
- GIF: Andre Iguodala shows the Clippers his shocked face
- Conspiracy theories for why (team) will win the NBA Draft lottery
- PIC: NBA2K14 cover featuring Heat superstar Joey Crawford
- VIDEO: Rockets G James Harden gets beat repeatedly on defense
- VIDEO: Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville has a gift for the refs
- VIDEO: NBA fights get taken to the ice in NHL ’14
- PICS: The only Eli Manning and Mark Sanchez jerseys worth wearing
Top 10 funny twitter reactions to Marques Colston’s “lateral”
- Updated: January 11, 2014
Play by play from the Saints last drive: “The Saints could pull a miracle here, they’ve still got a chance to come back! Drew Brees completes the pass to Marques Colston andddddddddddd it’s gone.”
No one really has an idea what the hell happened. (If you missed it, go here: http://notsportscenter.com/colston/)
Here’s one NOTSC theory:
Did Marques Colston just have a stroke mid-play #NOvsSEA
— 2013 National Champs (@NOTSCWill) January 12, 2014
Someone should probably check on him.
As you might expect there were a wide variety of very funny reactions on twitter, and we found 10 of the funniest and ranked them. Click through (by clicking the page numbers at the bottom) and check ‘em out.
Everyone should stop picking on Marques Colston, he was clearly auditioning to be the new starting QB in Houston, Cleveland, or Jacksonville
— Todd Fuhrman (@ToddFuhrman) January 12, 2014
Don’t forget Minnesota as well.
If we had to guess we’d say Cleveland. He could be coach/QB.