- Thunder fined for embarrassing the NBA by losing to the Lakers
- GIF: Finnish women’s basketball player lays the smack down
- Video: Kent Bazemore is disappointed by the Lakers
- GIF: Amare Stoudemire channels his inner Dikembe Mutombo
- Video: Iowa State’s student section flopped for Marcus Smart’s intro
- Top 10 sloppiest NFL drunks
- Video: Omer Asik with the nice dish to Chandler Parsons’ face
- Video: Nuggets G Ty Lawson makes Jodie Meeks hit the deck
- Video: College volleyball player takes a nasty hit to the face
- GIF: UCSB Fan rushes court, gets in Hawaii coach’s face
- Video: Rays manager Joe Maddon parodies Iverson’s practice rant
- REPORT: The Vikings fear Adrian Peterson has brain damage
- Video: From the makers of Flappy Bird…it’s Floppy Bron
- Video: Allen Iverson: “We talkin ’bout…pants?”
- What all 30 NBA teams are giving up for Lent 2014
Top 10 funny twitter reactions to Marques Colston’s “lateral”
- Updated: January 11, 2014
Play by play from the Saints last drive: “The Saints could pull a miracle here, they’ve still got a chance to come back! Drew Brees completes the pass to Marques Colston andddddddddddd it’s gone.”
No one really has an idea what the hell happened. (If you missed it, go here: http://notsportscenter.com/colston/)
Here’s one NOTSC theory:
Did Marques Colston just have a stroke mid-play #NOvsSEA
— 2013 National Champs (@NOTSCWill) January 12, 2014
Someone should probably check on him.
As you might expect there were a wide variety of very funny reactions on twitter, and we found 10 of the funniest and ranked them. Click through (by clicking the page numbers at the bottom) and check ‘em out.
Everyone should stop picking on Marques Colston, he was clearly auditioning to be the new starting QB in Houston, Cleveland, or Jacksonville
— Todd Fuhrman (@ToddFuhrman) January 12, 2014
Don’t forget Minnesota as well.
If we had to guess we’d say Cleveland. He could be coach/QB.