- VIDEO: NFL rookies laugh after finding out their Madden 15 ratings
- VINE: WNBA All Star Game alley oop attempt ends with an airball
- GIF: 2 different Lakers attempt to dunk alley oop at the same time
- VIDEO: Lance Stephenson invades 2K Sports’ office party
- VIDEO: LeBron’s return to Cleveland meets Dumb and Dumber
- EXCLUSIVE: Leaked texts between LeBron and Cavs re: Kevin Love
- VIDEO: Drake takes on Blake Griffin in ESPY skit “Drake vs Blake”
- The best of the 2014 #OtherESPYAwards
- VINE: Guy chants “overrated”, Derek Jeter responds with a double
- Top 10 Dumbest MLB Fans from the 1st Half of 2014
- VIDEO: Arena Football fan reaching for ball gets crushed by WR
- Official statement from Lakers on acquisition of Jeremy Lin
- VINE: Watch as a Heat fan converts to a Cavs fan in 6 seconds
- Top 10 funniest LeBron back to Cleveland memes
- “Welcome Home LeBron” banner unveiled at Quicken Loans Arena
Top 10 funny twitter reactions to Marques Colston’s “lateral”
- Updated: January 11, 2014
Play by play from the Saints last drive: “The Saints could pull a miracle here, they’ve still got a chance to come back! Drew Brees completes the pass to Marques Colston andddddddddddd it’s gone.”
No one really has an idea what the hell happened. (If you missed it, go here: http://notsportscenter.com/colston/)
Here’s one NOTSC theory:
Did Marques Colston just have a stroke mid-play #NOvsSEA
— 2013 National Champs (@NOTSCWill) January 12, 2014
Someone should probably check on him.
As you might expect there were a wide variety of very funny reactions on twitter, and we found 10 of the funniest and ranked them. Click through (by clicking the page numbers at the bottom) and check ‘em out.
Everyone should stop picking on Marques Colston, he was clearly auditioning to be the new starting QB in Houston, Cleveland, or Jacksonville
— Todd Fuhrman (@ToddFuhrman) January 12, 2014
Don’t forget Minnesota as well.
If we had to guess we’d say Cleveland. He could be coach/QB.