- VIDEO: NFL rookies laugh after finding out their Madden 15 ratings
- VINE: WNBA All Star Game alley oop attempt ends with an airball
- GIF: 2 different Lakers attempt to dunk alley oop at the same time
- VIDEO: Lance Stephenson invades 2K Sports’ office party
- VIDEO: LeBron’s return to Cleveland meets Dumb and Dumber
- EXCLUSIVE: Leaked texts between LeBron and Cavs re: Kevin Love
- VIDEO: Drake takes on Blake Griffin in ESPY skit “Drake vs Blake”
- The best of the 2014 #OtherESPYAwards
- VINE: Guy chants “overrated”, Derek Jeter responds with a double
- Top 10 Dumbest MLB Fans from the 1st Half of 2014
- VIDEO: Arena Football fan reaching for ball gets crushed by WR
- Official statement from Lakers on acquisition of Jeremy Lin
- VINE: Watch as a Heat fan converts to a Cavs fan in 6 seconds
- Top 10 funniest LeBron back to Cleveland memes
- “Welcome Home LeBron” banner unveiled at Quicken Loans Arena
GIF: John Kuhn shows off his .5″ vertical on his Lambeau “Leap”
- Updated: January 5, 2014
After a miraculous escape by Aaron Rodgers that may or may not have been assisted by the refs failing to call holding (hint: it was), John Kuhn scored a 4th quarter TD for the Packers to give them the lead at Lambeau.
So you know what that means, it’s time for a Lambeau Leap so all the Packer fans can cop a feel on you.
It seems that may be asking a little much from a white fullback.
John Kuhn’s is more like a “Lambeau Stand on your tiptoes”:
(GIF via @SBNationGIF)
He’s a good centimeter or so off the ground. Serious hops.
He should be in the NBA dunk contest. Couldn’t really do any worse at this point.