- NOTSC’s Top 10 Funniest stories of the Week 03/03-03/09
- Thunder fined for embarrassing the NBA by losing to the Lakers
- GIF: Finnish women’s basketball player lays the smack down
- Video: Kent Bazemore is disappointed by the Lakers
- GIF: Amare Stoudemire channels his inner Dikembe Mutombo
- Video: Iowa State’s student section flopped for Marcus Smart’s intro
- Top 10 sloppiest NFL drunks
- Video: Omer Asik with the nice dish to Chandler Parsons’ face
- Video: Nuggets G Ty Lawson makes Jodie Meeks hit the deck
- Video: College volleyball player takes a nasty hit to the face
- GIF: UCSB Fan rushes court, gets in Hawaii coach’s face
- Video: Rays manager Joe Maddon parodies Iverson’s practice rant
- REPORT: The Vikings fear Adrian Peterson has brain damage
- Video: From the makers of Flappy Bird…it’s Floppy Bron
- Video: Allen Iverson: “We talkin ’bout…pants?”
GIF: John Kuhn shows off his .5″ vertical on his Lambeau “Leap”
- Updated: January 5, 2014
After a miraculous escape by Aaron Rodgers that may or may not have been assisted by the refs failing to call holding (hint: it was), John Kuhn scored a 4th quarter TD for the Packers to give them the lead at Lambeau.
So you know what that means, it’s time for a Lambeau Leap so all the Packer fans can cop a feel on you.
It seems that may be asking a little much from a white fullback.
John Kuhn’s is more like a “Lambeau Stand on your tiptoes”:
(GIF via @SBNationGIF)
He’s a good centimeter or so off the ground. Serious hops.
He should be in the NBA dunk contest. Couldn’t really do any worse at this point.