- Top 10 funniest flops of the 2013-14 NBA season
- VINE: Kirk Hinrich takes off the goggles and is ready to scrap
- PIC: Larry Bird is selling Pacers C Roy Hibbert on amazon
- Top 10 Twitter Reactions to Bartolo Colon’s Swing
- A look at some rules from the official NBA Rulebook
- GIF: Cody Zeller gets faked out of his jock by James Jones
- Top 10 funniest GIFs and Vines of the 2013-14 NBA season
- VINE: Blake Griffin dumps water on Warriors fan after fouling out
- GIF: Billy Hamilton’s swing makes Tom Emanski cry
- Texas Rangers Ask Fans To Help Avoid Tony Romo Jinx
- Conspiracy theories for why (team) will win the NBA Draft lottery
- VIDEO: Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville has a gift for the refs
- What MLB All Stars would look like as Kenny Powers
- VIDEO: “Deaf” Teammate Easily Pranks Jeff Francoeur
- What NBA logos would look like if they were Pokemon
GIF: John Kuhn shows off his .5″ vertical on his Lambeau “Leap”
- Updated: January 5, 2014
After a miraculous escape by Aaron Rodgers that may or may not have been assisted by the refs failing to call holding (hint: it was), John Kuhn scored a 4th quarter TD for the Packers to give them the lead at Lambeau.
So you know what that means, it’s time for a Lambeau Leap so all the Packer fans can cop a feel on you.
It seems that may be asking a little much from a white fullback.
John Kuhn’s is more like a “Lambeau Stand on your tiptoes”:
(GIF via @SBNationGIF)
He’s a good centimeter or so off the ground. Serious hops.
He should be in the NBA dunk contest. Couldn’t really do any worse at this point.