- Top 10 funniest sports screwups from 2014
- Christmas Lists for all 32 NFL teams
- Top 10 funniest Gameday Signs from the 2014 College Football season
- NFL bails out CFP committee, names TCU 2014 NFC South Champions
- Top 10 funniest Odell Beckham Jr. catch memes
- Halloween NFL Logos: all 32 NFL logos if they were scary
- Pothead NFL logos: What if all 32 NFL logos smoked weed?
- Top 10 worst celebrity first pitches of all time
- Top 10 most obnoxious drunks in the NFL
- Star Wars MLB logos: all 30 teams re-mixed with Star Wars
- Top 10 funniest LeBron back to Cleveland memes
- “Game of Thrones” Banners For All 30 MLB Teams
- Which X-Men Character Is Your MLB Team?
- Top 10 funniest Jameis Winston crab leg memes
- What NBA logos would look like if they were Pokemon
GIF: John Kuhn shows off his .5″ vertical on his Lambeau “Leap”
- Updated: January 5, 2014
After a miraculous escape by Aaron Rodgers that may or may not have been assisted by the refs failing to call holding (hint: it was), John Kuhn scored a 4th quarter TD for the Packers to give them the lead at Lambeau.
So you know what that means, it’s time for a Lambeau Leap so all the Packer fans can cop a feel on you.
It seems that may be asking a little much from a white fullback.
John Kuhn’s is more like a “Lambeau Stand on your tiptoes”:
(GIF via @SBNationGIF)
He’s a good centimeter or so off the ground. Serious hops.
He should be in the NBA dunk contest. Couldn’t really do any worse at this point.