- VIDEO: D-Backs, Dodgers AAA teams involved in bench clearing brawl
- PIC: Rays fans go wild celebrating their 9 game winning streak
- GIF: Derek Jeter was really really mad…or was he?
- VIDEO: Frank Caliendo reads LeBron’s letter as Morgan Freeman
- Top 10 funniest sports mugshots of all time
- VIDEO: Cubs fans excitedly talk about prospects that don’t exist
- VIDEO: Kid at a Dwyane Wade camp asks Dwyane Wade why he flops
- VIDEO: Seahawks mascot breaks 49er fan’s ankles
- VIDEO: NFL rookies laugh after finding out their Madden 15 ratings
- VINE: WNBA All Star Game alley oop attempt ends with an airball
- GIF: 2 different Lakers attempt to dunk alley oop at the same time
- VIDEO: Lance Stephenson invades 2K Sports’ office party
- VIDEO: LeBron’s return to Cleveland meets Dumb and Dumber
- EXCLUSIVE: Leaked texts between LeBron and Cavs re: Kevin Love
- VIDEO: Drake takes on Blake Griffin in ESPY skit “Drake vs Blake”
GIF: John Kuhn shows off his .5″ vertical on his Lambeau “Leap”
- Updated: January 5, 2014
After a miraculous escape by Aaron Rodgers that may or may not have been assisted by the refs failing to call holding (hint: it was), John Kuhn scored a 4th quarter TD for the Packers to give them the lead at Lambeau.
So you know what that means, it’s time for a Lambeau Leap so all the Packer fans can cop a feel on you.
It seems that may be asking a little much from a white fullback.
John Kuhn’s is more like a “Lambeau Stand on your tiptoes”:
(GIF via @SBNationGIF)
He’s a good centimeter or so off the ground. Serious hops.
He should be in the NBA dunk contest. Couldn’t really do any worse at this point.