- Video: College volleyball player takes a nasty hit to the face
- GIF: UCSB Fan rushes court, gets in Hawaii coach’s face
- Video: Rays manager Joe Maddon parodies Iverson’s practice rant
- REPORT: The Vikings fear Adrian Peterson has brain damage
- Video: From the makers of Flappy Bird…it’s Floppy Bron
- Video: Allen Iverson: “We talkin ’bout…pants?”
- What all 30 NBA teams are giving up for Lent 2014
- GIF: Pistons G Brandon Jennings is proud of his near airball
- Top 10 sports photoshops of Ellen’s Oscars selfie
- NOTSC’s Top 10 Funniest stories of the Week 02/24-03/02
- Video: Fan runs to talk to Kyrie Irving on the court, gets tackled
- GIF: Carl Crawford’s Sliding Technique Needs Work
- Everywhere you look, it’s LeBron’s mask. It’s LeBron mask madness!
- Video: Sydney Leroux and golf do not mix
- Petition to declare the Yankees’ elimination a national holiday
GIF: Paul George gets shot from the stands…or so he thinks.
- Updated: December 18, 2013
On December 18th, Paul George took on the Heat hoping to show what he couldn’t do in the playoffs last year: that he’s up to LeBron’s level.
But then, just as he started playing well, a horrible thing happened. He got shot from the stands in the 2nd quarter.
Nobody has any clue who was behind it, or the motivation for it. NBA officials are investigating.
Here’s the play:
(GIF via @SBNationGIF)
Awful. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Pacers.
Amazingly, he didn’t bleed all over the court and managed to continue playing.
Here’s another look at it, video of the horrible accident:
(Video via @BeyondTheBuzzer)
Just terrible. Thank God he survived.