- VIDEO: Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville has a gift for the refs
- VIDEO: NBA fights get taken to the ice in NHL ’14
- PICS: The only Eli Manning and Mark Sanchez jerseys worth wearing
- VIDEO: Seth Rogen doesn’t know who Aaron Rodgers is
- 2014 NHL Western Conference Quarterfinals Predictions
- 2014 NHL Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Predictions
- GIF: Iman Shumpert puts Paul Pierce on the floor
- VIDEO: Damian Lillard mocks ringless athletes in Foot Locker ad
- SOURCES: Joey Crawford may leave LeBron for Paul George
- VIDEO: Magic “accidentally” score on their own basket
- VIDEO: Russell Westbrook falls blocking shots during timeout
- PICS: Nebraska coach Bo Pelini brought a cat to their spring game
- VIDEO: Jeff Teague’s crossover takes out his brother Marquis
- What NBA logos would look like if they were Pokemon
- VIDEO: Youth basketball player flops hard like LeBron
GIF: Paul George gets shot from the stands…or so he thinks.
- Updated: December 18, 2013
On December 18th, Paul George took on the Heat hoping to show what he couldn’t do in the playoffs last year: that he’s up to LeBron’s level.
But then, just as he started playing well, a horrible thing happened. He got shot from the stands in the 2nd quarter.
Nobody has any clue who was behind it, or the motivation for it. NBA officials are investigating.
Here’s the play:
(GIF via @SBNationGIF)
Awful. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Pacers.
Amazingly, he didn’t bleed all over the court and managed to continue playing.
Here’s another look at it, video of the horrible accident:
(Video via @BeyondTheBuzzer)
Just terrible. Thank God he survived.