- Halloween NFL Logos: all 32 NFL logos if they were scary
- Top 10 funniest Gameday Signs from Ole Miss/LSU
- Top 10 funniest Antonio Brown kick memes
- Pothead NFL logos: What if all 32 NFL logos smoked weed?
- Top 10 worst celebrity first pitches of all time
- Top 10 most obnoxious drunks in the NFL
- Star Wars MLB logos: all 30 teams re-mixed with Star Wars
- Top 10 funniest LeBron back to Cleveland memes
- “Game of Thrones” Banners For All 30 MLB Teams
- Which X-Men Character Is Your MLB Team?
- Top 10 funniest Jameis Winston crab leg memes
- Top 10 funniest GIFs and Vines of the 2013-14 NBA season
- What NBA logos would look like if they were Pokemon
- What all 32 NFL logos would look like if they were fat
- 32 NFL Helmets remixed Star Wars style
GIF: Paul George gets shot from the stands…or so he thinks.
- Updated: December 18, 2013
On December 18th, Paul George took on the Heat hoping to show what he couldn’t do in the playoffs last year: that he’s up to LeBron’s level.
But then, just as he started playing well, a horrible thing happened. He got shot from the stands in the 2nd quarter.
Nobody has any clue who was behind it, or the motivation for it. NBA officials are investigating.
Here’s the play:
(GIF via @SBNationGIF)
Awful. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Pacers.
Amazingly, he didn’t bleed all over the court and managed to continue playing.
Here’s another look at it, video of the horrible accident:
(Video via @BeyondTheBuzzer)
Just terrible. Thank God he survived.