- Top 10 funniest flops of the 2013-14 NBA season
- VINE: Kirk Hinrich takes off the goggles and is ready to scrap
- PIC: Larry Bird is selling Pacers C Roy Hibbert on amazon
- Top 10 Twitter Reactions to Bartolo Colon’s Swing
- A look at some rules from the official NBA Rulebook
- GIF: Cody Zeller gets faked out of his jock by James Jones
- Top 10 funniest GIFs and Vines of the 2013-14 NBA season
- VINE: Blake Griffin dumps water on Warriors fan after fouling out
- GIF: Billy Hamilton’s swing makes Tom Emanski cry
- Texas Rangers Ask Fans To Help Avoid Tony Romo Jinx
- Conspiracy theories for why (team) will win the NBA Draft lottery
- VIDEO: Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville has a gift for the refs
- What MLB All Stars would look like as Kenny Powers
- VIDEO: “Deaf” Teammate Easily Pranks Jeff Francoeur
- What NBA logos would look like if they were Pokemon
GIF: Paul George gets shot from the stands…or so he thinks.
- Updated: December 18, 2013
On December 18th, Paul George took on the Heat hoping to show what he couldn’t do in the playoffs last year: that he’s up to LeBron’s level.
But then, just as he started playing well, a horrible thing happened. He got shot from the stands in the 2nd quarter.
Nobody has any clue who was behind it, or the motivation for it. NBA officials are investigating.
Here’s the play:
(GIF via @SBNationGIF)
Awful. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Pacers.
Amazingly, he didn’t bleed all over the court and managed to continue playing.
Here’s another look at it, video of the horrible accident:
(Video via @BeyondTheBuzzer)
Just terrible. Thank God he survived.