- VIDEO: D-Backs, Dodgers AAA teams involved in bench clearing brawl
- PIC: Rays fans go wild celebrating their 9 game winning streak
- GIF: Derek Jeter was really really mad…or was he?
- VIDEO: Frank Caliendo reads LeBron’s letter as Morgan Freeman
- Top 10 funniest sports mugshots of all time
- VIDEO: Cubs fans excitedly talk about prospects that don’t exist
- VIDEO: Kid at a Dwyane Wade camp asks Dwyane Wade why he flops
- VIDEO: Seahawks mascot breaks 49er fan’s ankles
- VIDEO: NFL rookies laugh after finding out their Madden 15 ratings
- VINE: WNBA All Star Game alley oop attempt ends with an airball
- GIF: 2 different Lakers attempt to dunk alley oop at the same time
- VIDEO: Lance Stephenson invades 2K Sports’ office party
- VIDEO: LeBron’s return to Cleveland meets Dumb and Dumber
- EXCLUSIVE: Leaked texts between LeBron and Cavs re: Kevin Love
- VIDEO: Drake takes on Blake Griffin in ESPY skit “Drake vs Blake”
PIC: Sleeping Yankees Fan Cares Not For Your Rivalry Talk
- Updated: April 13, 2014
Not sure if you have heard the news but the Red Sox and Yankees are playing each other on national television again. The media pines longingly over this matchup while most fans of the other 28 teams make a collective wanking motion.
As it turns out, even fans of those two teams may not find these games are enticing as those national outlets insist they are. With New York holding an early lead on Boston in the rubber matchup at Yankee Stadium, this fan was….let’s call it unenthused.
Not a good look for the Yankees franchise, not that the front office cares. They already have his money. In fact, they have twice the money from him, forcing him to pay for two seats (seats 5 & 6) since he cannot fit into just one. Furthermore, he likely had to pay $15 for a beer just to have a cup with which to collect his drool as he drifted off into indifference.