- VIDEO: Dallas Stars rookie scores from center ice
- Top 10 funniest Odell Beckham Jr. catch memes
- Top 10 funniest Gameday Signs from Yale/Harvard
- Disney NFL Logos: all 32 NFL logos re-mixed as Disney characters
- Halloween NFL Logos: all 32 NFL logos if they were scary
- Pothead NFL logos: What if all 32 NFL logos smoked weed?
- Top 10 worst celebrity first pitches of all time
- Top 10 most obnoxious drunks in the NFL
- Star Wars MLB logos: all 30 teams re-mixed with Star Wars
- Top 10 funniest LeBron back to Cleveland memes
- “Game of Thrones” Banners For All 30 MLB Teams
- Which X-Men Character Is Your MLB Team?
- Top 10 funniest Jameis Winston crab leg memes
- What NBA logos would look like if they were Pokemon
- What all 32 NFL logos would look like if they were fat
PIC: Sleeping Yankees Fan Cares Not For Your Rivalry Talk
- Updated: April 13, 2014
Not sure if you have heard the news but the Red Sox and Yankees are playing each other on national television again. The media pines longingly over this matchup while most fans of the other 28 teams make a collective wanking motion.
As it turns out, even fans of those two teams may not find these games are enticing as those national outlets insist they are. With New York holding an early lead on Boston in the rubber matchup at Yankee Stadium, this fan was….let’s call it unenthused.
Not a good look for the Yankees franchise, not that the front office cares. They already have his money. In fact, they have twice the money from him, forcing him to pay for two seats (seats 5 & 6) since he cannot fit into just one. Furthermore, he likely had to pay $15 for a beer just to have a cup with which to collect his drool as he drifted off into indifference.