- VIDEO: D-Backs, Dodgers AAA teams involved in bench clearing brawl
- PIC: Rays fans go wild celebrating their 9 game winning streak
- GIF: Derek Jeter was really really mad…or was he?
- VIDEO: Frank Caliendo reads LeBron’s letter as Morgan Freeman
- Top 10 funniest sports mugshots of all time
- VIDEO: Cubs fans excitedly talk about prospects that don’t exist
- VIDEO: Kid at a Dwyane Wade camp asks Dwyane Wade why he flops
- VIDEO: Seahawks mascot breaks 49er fan’s ankles
- VIDEO: NFL rookies laugh after finding out their Madden 15 ratings
- VINE: WNBA All Star Game alley oop attempt ends with an airball
- GIF: 2 different Lakers attempt to dunk alley oop at the same time
- VIDEO: Lance Stephenson invades 2K Sports’ office party
- VIDEO: LeBron’s return to Cleveland meets Dumb and Dumber
- EXCLUSIVE: Leaked texts between LeBron and Cavs re: Kevin Love
- VIDEO: Drake takes on Blake Griffin in ESPY skit “Drake vs Blake”
Top 10 funniest LeBron flops as a Heat player
- Updated: January 29, 2014
LeBron is the greatest basketball athlete (Kevin Durant may have a debate calling him the greatest “player”) in the world, but as we all know (unless you’re a blind LeBron fan that thinks everyone is “hating”) he likes to flop a time or two or twenty. Often he gets away with it, occasionally he gets slapped on the wrist, depending on what mood David Stern is in. Will Adam Silver be the same way? We’ll see. (UPDATE: turns out that’s a yes. Naturally.)
All the kids that idolize LeBron have even started #LeBroning in high school hall ways: notsportscenter.com/LeBroning. What a role model.
So in that vein, we’ve complied our Top 10 funniest LeBron flops as a member of the Heat (we had to find a way to narrow it down some, and after all, he wasn’t as hated until his national TV look at me i’m joining the Heat aren’t I amazing? spectacle), and ranked them.
There’s all kinds of LeBron flops here, from his infamous ones against the Pacers, to even against Santa’s elf Nate Robinson. Click through (by clicking the page numbers at the bottom) and check ‘em out. Just about any of them could be #1.
(UPDATE: LeBron’s double flop against the Pistons cracked the list, so there’s now one more)
Here were two (UPDATE: now three) honorable mentions that didn’t quite make the list:
(GIF via @CJZero)
“Well JR Smith sort of touched my arm, it’s only natural i’d end up in the 3rd row.”
(GIF via insidehoops.com)
Not really sure what LeBron was doing here, looked like he decided to turn left in a right turn only lane.
(GIF via @SBNation)
Apparently the air hit LeBron in the throat? That’s gotta be a technical on the air.
As you can tell with those three not making it, this is certainly a stacked top ten, as you’ll see.