- Pothead NFL logos: What if all 32 NFL logos smoked weed?
- Top 10 worst celebrity first pitches of all time
- Top 10 most obnoxious drunks in the NFL
- Star Wars MLB logos: all 30 teams re-mixed with Star Wars
- Top 10 funniest LeBron back to Cleveland memes
- “Game of Thrones” Banners For All 30 MLB Teams
- Which X-Men Character Is Your MLB Team?
- Top 10 funniest Jameis Winston crab leg memes
- Top 10 funniest GIFs and Vines of the 2013-14 NBA season
- What NBA logos would look like if they were Pokemon
- What all 32 NFL logos would look like if they were fat
- 32 NFL Helmets remixed Star Wars style
- Top 10 funniest LeBron flops as a Heat player
- Top 10 funniest college football GIFs of 2013
- Top 10 funniest #GamedaySigns of the Year
Top 10 funniest LeBron flops as a Heat player
- Updated: January 29, 2014
LeBron is the greatest basketball athlete (Kevin Durant may have a debate calling him the greatest “player”) in the world, but as we all know (unless you’re a blind LeBron fan that thinks everyone is “hating”) he likes to flop a time or two or twenty. Often he gets away with it, occasionally he gets slapped on the wrist, depending on what mood David Stern is in. Will Adam Silver be the same way? We’ll see. (UPDATE: turns out that’s a yes. Naturally.)
All the kids that idolize LeBron have even started #LeBroning in high school hall ways: notsportscenter.com/LeBroning. What a role model.
So in that vein, we’ve complied our Top 10 funniest LeBron flops as a member of the Heat (we had to find a way to narrow it down some, and after all, he wasn’t as hated until his national TV look at me i’m joining the Heat aren’t I amazing? spectacle), and ranked them.
There’s all kinds of LeBron flops here, from his infamous ones against the Pacers, to even against Santa’s elf Nate Robinson. Click through (by clicking the page numbers at the bottom) and check ‘em out. Just about any of them could be #1.
(UPDATE: LeBron’s double flop against the Pistons cracked the list, so there’s now one more)
Here were two (UPDATE: now three) honorable mentions that didn’t quite make the list:
(GIF via @CJZero)
“Well JR Smith sort of touched my arm, it’s only natural i’d end up in the 3rd row.”
(GIF via insidehoops.com)
Not really sure what LeBron was doing here, looked like he decided to turn left in a right turn only lane.
(GIF via @SBNation)
Apparently the air hit LeBron in the throat? That’s gotta be a technical on the air.
As you can tell with those three not making it, this is certainly a stacked top ten, as you’ll see.