- VIDEO: D-Backs, Dodgers AAA teams involved in bench clearing brawl
- PIC: Rays fans go wild celebrating their 9 game winning streak
- GIF: Derek Jeter was really really mad…or was he?
- VIDEO: Frank Caliendo reads LeBron’s letter as Morgan Freeman
- Top 10 funniest sports mugshots of all time
- VIDEO: Cubs fans excitedly talk about prospects that don’t exist
- VIDEO: Kid at a Dwyane Wade camp asks Dwyane Wade why he flops
- VIDEO: Seahawks mascot breaks 49er fan’s ankles
- VIDEO: NFL rookies laugh after finding out their Madden 15 ratings
- VINE: WNBA All Star Game alley oop attempt ends with an airball
- GIF: 2 different Lakers attempt to dunk alley oop at the same time
- VIDEO: Lance Stephenson invades 2K Sports’ office party
- VIDEO: LeBron’s return to Cleveland meets Dumb and Dumber
- EXCLUSIVE: Leaked texts between LeBron and Cavs re: Kevin Love
- VIDEO: Drake takes on Blake Griffin in ESPY skit “Drake vs Blake”
VIDEO: Braves Burn U.S. Flag, Reignite Dixie Secession Movement
- Updated: April 9, 2014
“The South shall rise again!”
The Atlanta Braves have taken the vanguard in what could be the second American Civil War by brazenly setting the United States flag on fire over Turner Field.
(Video via bleacherreport.com)
“We have had enough of being disrespected by the North”, Braves General Manager John Schuerholz announced on a our conference. “Specifically New York City. It was bad enough that the Yankees abducted one of our greatest modern generals, Brian McCann, but the Mets and Bartolo Colon completely running the night honoring Atlanta hero Hank Aaron….there are no more words. We will take back what is ours by going on the offensive with our bats. OK, maybe not BJ Upton’s, but….”
Thankfully, in the grand tradition of General Lee, the Braves tend to choke when it matters most, so it’s unlikely this uprising will truly split the nation. Still, if it means ridding the country of the Braves and the city of Atlanta, it be worth it for our governing bodies to consider their demands.