- Top 10 funniest Gameday Signs from Florida State/Clemson
- Top 10 funniest GIFs and Vines from 2014 NFL Week 1
- Top 10 funniest Antonio Brown kick memes
- Top 10 funniest GameDay Signs from Oregon/Michigan State
- Bald NFL QBs: What today’s NFL QBs would look like going bald
- Top 10 funniest GIFs and Vines from 2014 College Football Week 1
- Top 10 funniest #GamedaySigns from Florida State/Oklahoma State
- Pothead NFL logos: What if all 32 NFL logos smoked weed?
- Top 10 worst celebrity first pitches of all time
- Top 10 most obnoxious drunks in the NFL
- Star Wars MLB logos: all 30 teams re-mixed with Star Wars
- Top 10 funniest LeBron back to Cleveland memes
- “Game of Thrones” Banners For All 30 MLB Teams
- Which X-Men Character Is Your MLB Team?
- Top 10 funniest Jameis Winston crab leg memes
VIDEO: Braves Burn U.S. Flag, Reignite Dixie Secession Movement
- Updated: April 9, 2014
“The South shall rise again!”
The Atlanta Braves have taken the vanguard in what could be the second American Civil War by brazenly setting the United States flag on fire over Turner Field.
(Video via bleacherreport.com)
“We have had enough of being disrespected by the North”, Braves General Manager John Schuerholz announced on a our conference. “Specifically New York City. It was bad enough that the Yankees abducted one of our greatest modern generals, Brian McCann, but the Mets and Bartolo Colon completely running the night honoring Atlanta hero Hank Aaron….there are no more words. We will take back what is ours by going on the offensive with our bats. OK, maybe not BJ Upton’s, but….”
Thankfully, in the grand tradition of General Lee, the Braves tend to choke when it matters most, so it’s unlikely this uprising will truly split the nation. Still, if it means ridding the country of the Braves and the city of Atlanta, it be worth it for our governing bodies to consider their demands.